These short videos are taken from our February 2011 Workshop given by Dr. Carmel O'Sullivan.
Title: Drama in Education and Autistic Spectrum Disorders.
1. Imagination: Fantasy, Fiction and Reality. Running Time: 3mins. 4secs.
2. Asperger Syndrome and Comorbidity Running Time: 2mins. 25secs.
You will need to use QuickTime for playback from Apple
3. iPhone and iPad download trial for Asperger Syndrome and Comorbidity Running Time: 2mins. 25secs.
4. Theory of Mind. Running time: 10mins. 8secs. This one can also be downloaded for the iPhone or iPad
It is the central to understanding Asperger Syndrome and drama.
These short videos are taken from our April 2011 Workshop led by Eileen Pennington. You'll need Apple's QuickTime to play these videos.
Title: "Them and Us -
1. "Exploring Extreme Violence" Running time: 6mins.11secs.
In the video Eileen Pennington explains that we can successfully explore extreme violence without any violence at all. The download version for iPhone /iPad click here
2. Easy Drama Scripts Running time: 8mins. This version of the video can also be downloaded for iPhone/iPad.
In this video Eileen Pennington discusses and demonstrated how children can make Easy Drama scripts of their own. She gives four phases of increasing complexity.